LarryO

Are there Run-time libraries req'd for Navigation palette?

Question

Does anyone know if there are run-time/visual basic/c+libraries or something similar required for the Navigation palette to operate? The Navigation palette in my Win10 PC installation of VW2013 has stopped displaying the classes and layers of the open document. I'm wondering if an update pushed from Microsoft or Steam has removed or changed a required piece of software that supported the palette's functionality.

5 answers to this question

@LarryO This is usually not related to C++ libraries. Can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing in the palette so I can take a quick look?

Here take a look. not much to see anymore though.

image.png

Edited by LarryO
double image upload, oops.

@LarryO Can you move your cursor to the left side of the column headers and click-drag to the right? It looks like the columns were all "collapsed" or hidden. Each column can be resized horizontally using this method. 

• Like 1

I didn't realize that it was even possible to completely collapse all the columns.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

How it got that way doesn't matter now that I know that it's possible and the technique to return them to normal.

• Like 1