Section Lines - Standardising / style

Hello all

Does anyone know how to set a standard for Section Line styles?  I usually make one - set it to show how I like (text size, section marker style etc) - then find myself having to set each parameter again after making a new one.

I am sure there is a better way!  Same question for Drawing Label - I never / rarely show the scale on a viewport so each time I add one I need to turn off the scale manually each time.

Thanks in advance

Andrew

Maybe you’ve tried this before, but the way I have done this in the past is to change the parameters in the Plug-in manager under Customise. 

It normally works well but the drawback is that when you update the service pack these mods tend to get over-written.

In order for the change to “take” you need to purge any pertinent  “special record formats” from the file.

Thanks Mark

I have never ventured into the Plug-in manager so that is new to me!

Did have a play and couldn't get it to work though?  I changed the parameters for the Section Line Marker (and drawing label) and it didn't seem to make any difference?  Created new section viewports and no change

Thanks though - will keep on fiddling!