Key commands

I just upgraded to 11.5 (running windows XP) and some of my key commands no longer work. Evidently cntl+1 (zoom in) and cntl+2 (zoom out) are built into the program. Previously I had commands for cntl+alt+sht+1 & cntl+alt+1 & cntl+alt+sht+2 & cntl+alt+2. However when I key them now, all the program does is zoom in or out. My workspace editor still has the old designations but for whatever reason the program fails to recognize the additonal alt or alt+shift for the #1 and #2 keys. I've tried other # keys and they work fine. I've also tried reassigning cntl+1 and cntl+2 to new functions but they still operate as zoom in/out.

Any ideas for a fix?

Thanx

I was under the impression one could reassign standard workspace key commands and designate those for something else. At times I've been offered this option when I chose a key command sequence already in use. But you say you can't change the zoom by factor key assignments?