Robert Janiak

Movement Radius

How can I turn off Movement Radius class if Modify Lighting Instrument color is enabled and set to Lighting instrument?

InkedPrzechwytywanie_LI.jpg

I don't think you can anymore. This seems to be a new unwelcome development. Will you report it as a bug?

Just now, markdd said:

I don't think you can anymore. This seems to be a new unwelcome development. Will you report it as a bug?

Ok. I did not report it.

@Robert Janiak Are you able to send me that file?  I would like to take a look at it and explore what is happening.  I am not seeing that behavior in VW2019 SP4 on my machine.  Every light I test I am able to turn off the movement radius as designed.

The problem comes when you have the spotlight preferences set up like this. Modify Lighting Instrument colour now does not allow you to turn off embedded classes

1717273295_Screenshot2019-07-11at14_54_35.thumb.png.d49e573aae6726a648ce699b75ae97cd.png

Spotlight Problem.vwx

Has this been filed in JIRA yet?  If not I can take care of it, just don't want to create a duplicate bug if I don't have to.

It is the site where all the bugs go when they are reported.

No, not yet. I’ll leave it to you if that’s ok

Mark