Classes and Layers of Viewport Unlinked

Erica E

Question

I try to edit the classes and layers assigned to specific viewport sheets. When I double click the viewport and edit the design layer, not all of the classes and layers that were visible in the Viewport appear. Other classes and layers appear instead so I have to manually turn on the classes and layers that I need to work on. It's a confusing and daunting task as I have many different class layers for different moments in an event where furniture and production/scenic changes happen. Any insight on making the specific classes stick?

2 answers to this question

Just now, Erica E said:

I try to edit the classes and layers assigned to specific viewport sheets. When I double click the viewport and edit the design layer, not all of the classes and layers that were visible in the Viewport appear. Other classes and layers appear instead so I have to manually turn on the classes and layers that I need to work on. It's a confusing and daunting task as I have many different class layers for different moments in an event where furniture and production/scenic changes happen. Any insight on making the specific classes stick?

When you double click the Viewport, is the "Display using viewport attributes" checkbox ticked?

2 minutes ago, Andy Broomell said:

When you double click the Viewport, is the "Display using viewport attributes" checkbox ticked?

Yes, for some reason the viewport opens to the newest class made that is a duplicate of another class - just edited for that portion of the event.