Sign in to follow this  
Flavio

Creating animation duration settings inactive

Question

Hi,

While creating a short animation I have bumbed into a problem with the settings of the duration of my video.

If I use the mode "Orbit point" the software will let me edit the duration of the animation but if I switch to "move along path" it won't.

I have to say that  I have previously managed to extend the animation to up to 20 seconds in a previous test, but suddenly with my following tests something changed and now I am stuck with only 5 seconds animations.

Anyone having the same issue out there?

Thanks 

Flavioanimation.png

1 answer to this question

Hi Flavio

I have just started looking into animation myself so found your answer.  When you edit the animation a time scale bar is visible.  When you drag your views in this a curve sort of connects them.  In the top right there is a triangle pointing backwards, double click on this and you can change the movie duration.

Best

Paul

Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 14.40.15 copy.jpg