Revision Bubble

First, let's make sure we are talking the same thing:

1.This is Callout object that you placed using the Callout Tool from the Basic tools palette?

2. You are positive that you (or someone else) never flipped the object? Copy the following line into a new vectorscript (from the resource browser, select the strange object and run it. It will tell you if the object is flipped or not.

If Eval(FSActLayer,(ISFLIPPED))=1 then AlrtDialog('Flipped') else AlrtDialog('Not Flipped');

3. Do you have Adjust Flipped Text turned on in Document Preferences, Display tab? The shortcut is command-J, so it is possible that you could have hit it accidentally.

I tried nudging. The thing is that when in the design layer it looks correct, but I nudged it anyway a few times and then closed the viewport and back at the sheet layer it is still upside down or backwards. So I mirrored it (standard or 1st mode) and then all is good.

a Callout object? It is a revision bubble from the dims/notes tool set.

I may have accidentally 'command-j'. I know I turn on / off some of the snaps because my brain is still autocad tuned and I strike keys without thinking!

But even so, I have not flipped one of the rev bubbles. I have copied them however.

Tedious having to fix them.

Thanks,