Mirror Tool Copy Not Mirror

Hey Guys,

I would like to know if there is any way to use the mirror tool in a way that does not create a mirrored version of a symbol, but a straight copy. I am mirroring plasma screens across a room and the on-screen image is reversed as one would imagine.

I would like the mirroring to apply to the rotation as normal but not flip the image or the logo on the screen etc.

If anyone knows a toggle, or another tool that achieves the same result that would be extremely helpful. Thanks heaps!

I would like to know if there is any way to use the mirror tool in a way that does not create a mirrored version of a symbol...

See if you can find an OLD copy of VW that included the Theatrical Lighting Toolkit. That included 2 mirror tools that do just that. While they only seem to work consistently with actual horizontal (0?)/side-to-site mirroring, I use them constantly in similar situations.

Also, are you using either VS4-Television or Spotlight's Television tool? Both are "mirror-aware" and will give you unflipped geometry and screen images.