Missing print geometry

Hello,

I?m getting some unacceptable print issues with VW2014?? Geometry which is visible on screen, and carries through to exported pdfs is not appearing on prints, as if a class is not printing? But is exporting and displaying? This means we are currently having to export prior to print, which is really not acceptable.

We are printing to a fully post script enabled Sharp laser colour printer (Sharp MX-2600 N with all current drivers). Never had problems printing from VW before.

Further to this, I?m finding publish command is less functional than the batch print, as I can?t control the printer preferences (the colour/BW option in VW does not talk to our printer, but then it did in VW2012, 2013 etc ? at least in batch print I could go into printer preferences and change it manually, now it seems I have to change the default preferences in control panel to opt between colour and B/W in publish?

Also, The forced sub folder set up of published pdfs does not suite us. Would be good to turn this off, and just export to the selected folder.

The log is kind of cool.

We really need the revision issue to appear in the PDF name, but I think that?s a whole other set off functionally frustrations, for another string I think.

For now, I just need it to print correctly. Anyone else noticed missing geometry?

Thanks

I saw something unexpected yesterday that might be related. I created a PDF drawing set using the publish command. The PDF file looks correct in both Acrobat and Preview (Mac). When I met with my client they had printed a drawing set out and it had a weird out of scale element on one of the sheets. I've never had a problem like this in the past so something is definitely different in the background.

KM

Hello Kevin,

Possibly not directly related but upon occasion I have encounter vastly out of scale date stamp text on my view ports when initiating the print to pdf command on my Mac. If I fiddle with the date stamp settings then things return to normal. Has also occurred with batch print command. Observed in VWA 12, 13 and 14.

I've never been able to intentionally repeat the problem.

Bob