where are my templates filed in Mountain Lion

I swapped to Mountain Lion a while ago and now can't see where my templates are. They show up fine when I select a new document from template under File, but I can't see them anywhere. They are not in the VW libraries/defaults.

I just tried making a new template and saving to the VW location as above and it worked fine. I'm just curious as to where my other templates are filed..

With a finder window open, choose the drop down menu "Go" and press the option key, your mac "User" Library will then be revealed in the list to pick and your Vectorworks user folder can then be found in "Application Support".

PS. To make my Vectorworks user folder easily accessible, I just create a shortcut folder to it in Documents.

You are right, there are some templates there but not all, the rest are in Applications, Vectorworks, Vectorworks 2011, Libraries, Defaults, Templates.

It's odd that there are two locations and I'm not sure how one selects a preferred location to save them.

The files found in the Applications:/Vectorworks/Libraries/Defaults folder, contains the default content that comes with Vectorworks. The mirroring set of folders found in the mac User:/Library/Application Support/Vectorworks folder are for content you create and carry from version to version. Customised content files you store in the appropriate folders here, will show in Vectorworks in the same way default content does. The location of the User Folders is identified in the Vectorworks "Preferences" dialogue box.

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=9459&filename=User%20Folder%20Pref.png