Sketch Options

Hi,

I have just started using Vectorworks Landmark for 2D landscape concept plans. I would greatly appreciate help with the following:

1. Is it possible to have a sketchy line style to only allocated design layer or class? The sketchy line style seems to affect the whole drawing.

2. In my sheet layer viewport the colour of my plant symbols is invisible.

Ran

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi Ran

You can change the sketch style settings for individual objects by selecting them and clicking the Render tab on the Object Info palette. Then, you change Sketch to No Sketch. You can't set this for a class, but if you have classed objects, you can use Select Similar to select all objects in a specific class with one click and then change their sketch settings. The same applies to layers.

For the viewport issue, select the viewport and click Classes on the Object Info palette. Make sure that Plants-Component-Color Fill is visible.

Hope that helps

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi Ran

I believe this is a bug. I have already reported it to Nemetschek a few weeks ago, so hopefully it will be fixed soon. It seems that the sketch is not carried through to the viewport for fills. The outline of an object remains sketched, but not a fill or hatch.