Workgroup Referencing

Christiaan

Question

4 answers to this question

Agreed. Something that allows multiple users to work on a model and most importantly something that isn't full of bugs.

I also seem to be having problems with workgroup referencing, when i try to cut section viewports through the referenced model i experienced missing components like walls etc, not very helpful when you are using it as reference for your detailing.

What is the point in having workgroup referencing when it is unusable? However it seems quite a lot of Vectorworks is unusable at least for BIM!

Lots to resolve for VW 2013!

Edited by Alan H

Great, thought I'd overcome the problems by resorting to Layer Import workgroup referencing, only to have VW crash on me and then find all slab cuts into walls have decided to stop working just before I'm about to issue.

What a disastrous week this has been. What a shambles this programme is.

Since workgroup referencing still hasn't been replaced in 2013..... Can you urgently fix it !!!! Still having disappearing walls using the layer import reference setting, this software is so buggy it is unbelievable!

Edit: this is class related, something happened from the change from design layer to layer import which switched off some classes.

Edited by Alan H