Pipe Tool Video

digitalcarbon

5 answers to this question

Also, If and when you up load...make sure you have prelinimary Patents in place before hand

....and from a NNA perspective (Data/Presentation) it adds a complete new meaning to Licienced Monoply.... HTH

I agree with you digitalmechanics. Also, clash detection would be real handy when doing something like this.

Most of your suggestions (this and other videos you posted) are very good and well described. But as you can see with the release of vw2012, NemV has other priorities and I doubt that this and your other suggestions are going to be incorporated. Also, they haven't incorporated the Parasolid Engine efficiently into VW so I doubt there will be a "push/pull" tool you mention in this video. Sad though.

Edited by Jershaun

As Jershaun says, unfortunately VW still hasn't taken up the full capabilities of the Parasolid Engine as such the bacic 3D tools still stuggle to accomplish anything but the very simplest of actions.

Most CAD and 3D modeling suits can already in some form or another sail through similar tasks.

NAG is still dragging it's feet.