splay Wall

Hi

Having trouble with this one so I thought I would consult the great oracle.

Why won't the walls around my doors splay the same as the windows. I can't seem to get the walls to angle back to the jamb with out the flat return on either side. I want the splay to look like my windows. (see attachment)

Cheers

If you set the return for components to anything greater than zero, you get an extra handle that controls the wrapping point. It looks like that is what you have turned on. Just select the door and drag the wrapping point back to the edge of the jam/trim.

I though you could change it in the OIP or the Door Settings dialog, but I am not finding the correct field right now.

Hi Pat

I'm missing something. when I select the door and try to adjust any point, the whole door splay and all moves. I'm not familiar with the wrapping points. Do i need to use another tool to select the door? I tried the 2d and 3d reshape. no luck.

funny thing is that when it's in any 3d mode it looks right.

Yes, I don't see a field in the OIP pallet either

yes it was a 2009 file. I have tried to delete the original and replace it with a new one but no luck. it appears the whole file is corrupt because I can create a new project file and it all works fine.

thanks of for the help. I might have to start from scratch if I can't figure a way around this.