section line instance markers text stacking on, not over

Just updated my VW2011 to sp2... now I'm noticing my drawing instance markers/keys that are set to Dwg. No. over Item No. are displaying both text fields on the same line, not over one another... any ideas on how to fix this...

I think i am going to stop using auto documentation with my section line instances, as they seem to take more time keeping the right font/attributes every other day than it would to manually change "dumb text" if i change a page number or something.

I attached an image of whats happening... this should be item 4 over sheet A1.0, but as you can see its stacking both on the same line... any ideas on how to fix this would be great

Edited by TimG

If by using unstyled text you mean removing any custom stuff... i did with no success... see attached... is with Arial, size 11, no syle (bold, italic, etc...)

although i do notice the spacing is set to "other" it will not allow me to switch to anything else... if i do, and re-query thru the text menu the spacing is still set to "other"

is there a command to remove all formatting or something of that nature?

Hey Hey... I found a work around... it had to do with that text spacing... and i just had to figure out a way to change it on the section line instance... which i did by doing the following

- I typed some regular text lines with line returns (spacing was set to "other")

- changed that regular text back to single

- Used the eyedropper tool to set as default

- Then I selected all my section line instances, changed the text style temporary to just Dwg, then back to item over Dwg and it fixed itself...

thanks for pointing me in the right direction Robert and Johnathan :)

Cheers,

Tim

Edited by TimG

Sorry Jonathan... I'm a little lost... I don't see the option for "format text" in the Object Info when I select an annotation object... If i'm using the regular text tool now by default it says "text unstyled" in the object info palate now that is seems to be working correctly... is that what you mean?

NM... i found what you meant in the text menu "format text" or ctrl+shift+t.... and no... the anno object is set to unstyled now that its working... that would probably be a faster way to correct it if starts behaving like that again... thanks.