Worksheet columns content

Simple one for you Worksheet folk:

I have a small worksheet which has some database info spread over a few columns, which I've then performed a column of calculations on. In the next column(s) I want to just input some numerals by hand, like text. They are standards from the Brief which I want to be seen side by side with the database info. Can I do this?

willofmaine is correct.

The only way to put data into a database sub-row is to have it attached to a record of some type. For Plugin Objects this can be either the PIO Record (door.width) or a custom record format attached through the Data pane of the OIP. For other objects it has to be a custom record format.

If you already have the custom record format then just add the fields you need. If you don't have a custom record format then create one and attach it.

The formula you will then need is something like ='My Custom Record Name'.'My Custom Field Name'

You will be able to enter the data either in the data pane of the OIP or in the database row.