Wall Textures will change orientation and blur when changing render setting

Hi All

It may be something simple but it seems to stump all who have tried to fix it. I have applied an overall texture to 2 gable walls one containing a door the other a window and a separate joist for a lintel. I have also applied the texture to the walls elements, left, right, hole, top, bottom etc as appliying the texture just to the overall does not fix the problem.

I first render in Open-GL and the walls look fine the stone is laying in the right direction in and around the doors and and it all looks good. I then render in Final-Quality Render-works and the direction of the stone changes around one door in the wall "look behind the fridge" and blurs around the gable windows on another wall. I have gone through the mapping of the different elements of the walls and as with the image in Open-GL all looks good.

I have spent the last few days trying to sort it and its driving me nuts

can anybody help.

I have enclosed some screen shots to show what is going on

OK I have deleted & uploaded 4 times the screen shots but they wont download from the post? I have checked the .jpg's and they are OK and the total comes to 608KB?

I'm Not having a good day as I have been copying a 3d boathouse "44.5MB file size" I created and I am trying to drop it into a 3d site model on it's own layer @ 241.8MB file size but VW Keeps crashing and quitting. I must confess I did suckseed once but not all the textures on the boathouse was imported so I deleted the model and have had no success ever since?????

Edited by Carl Newton

Quirking stuff goin' on with Newton in Devon..

isn't that where those crop circles attract aliens ?

Mapping issues & rendering conflicts are quite common.

Sometimes re-mapping fixes it ... sometimes not.

Flipping walls and/or symbols in the walls might work, too.

Even changing the alignment of the objects from front to back ...

or not touching surfaces.

Even a cut&paste has been known to work...

tried a Save & Relaunch ?

I had this happening as well, with a wave image, not a wall. I found that rotating the texture about .1 degree cleared it up until my computer ran out of memory. Maybe you can try the same thing, depending on how laser accurate you want your textures.

HTH