ISO A3 & A1 pre-set page brakes on a HP Designjet 130nr & 10ps

Carl Newton

Question

Hi All

I have set up a number of sheets and selected ISO A1=594 x 841mm or A3=297 x 420mm in the page set-up but I keep getting a series of boxes defined by my page breaks resulting in cropping and a number of sheets being printed containing elements of the whole image.

When you view the page you have a solid black boarder line defining the page then an internal grey broken line defining the print area but I seem to get a main box with a single broken outline plus a small box on the bottom and on the right hand side in landscape view. It seems the print pre-sets for ISO are wrong in VectorWorks Designer 2009 as I didn't have this problem before using VWA 12.5

PS how do I place and image here to view?

Edited by Carl Newton

1 answer to this question

I have exactly the same setup and it works fine for me. You are making sure that print setup is using the correct page size and that it is set to 1 horizontal and 1 vertical page?

The only issue that I have is when using a drawing border, the left margin needs to be slightly wider than the other margins and I never trust fit to page and I always supply the correct ISO border size.