Worksheets & Referencing

Itchy

Ok, before i get into the problem here is how i have set up my files, I have my main file with the plans, a detail file and a component file.

In the main file i have created a worksheet for my joinery and doors, which looks to the windoor objects and the records to create the worksheet with all the relevant data, this step all works and I'm fine with it, however i want these worksheets to appear in the component file, i already have the main file referenced in the component file, so i take an existing DLVP of the referenced file, copy it and adjust the classes and layers and adjust the crop to the correct settings so that i should be able to see my worksheets. However this is where the problem is, i can see the spreadsheet rows, but none of the database rows show up? It is almost as if it is bringing in the worksheet settings, but looking to the component file for the data, rather than the main file - any reason why this is happening, is it even possible to use a DLVP to reference the worksheet with it's data?

I did think of going through the RB to "reference" the worksheet from the main file, however that option is grayed out and the only way to get that option to work would be to switch back to the layer method of referencing, which would stuff up the rest of my DLVP's

Hope that made sense, thanks in advances for anyone that knows what i can do.