Sign in to follow this  
eegriega

Navigation palette in Vectorworks 2008 Fundamentals?

hi i am currently using Vectorworks 2008 Architect and am thinking about purchasing Vectorworks 2008 Fundamentals. However I was wondering if it has the navigation palette that is such a useful function in architect for switching between design layers, sheet layers and classes etc. I have been told that this palette is unavailable in the basic version and only available in architect, designer etc. etc.

Is this the case?

Vectorworks Architect contains many features that allow you to work more efectively, and therefore be more productive. This more than offsets the additional cost of Architect over Fundamentals. Choosing to go with Fundamentals rather than Architect would not be a sound decision.

You have highlighted one of the best reasons for buying Architect etc over Fundamentals.

The productivity saving should pay for itself within a couple of weeks!!!

And then you have all the other features as well, so for anyone using VW commercially the decision Fundamentals/Architect is a no brainer