Callout tool Keynotes: keys in viewport annotations, notes on sheet layer?!

It looks like it's currently not possible to place keynote callouts (the tags with leaders) in a viewport annotation and have the actual notes reside on the sheet layer. Unless, of course, I'm missing something. However, this woud be the ideal way of using this tool, IMHO. After all, the keys are supposed to refer to the stuff inside the viewport, and I want them to move with it, but the notes are not and shouldn't. Am I missing something, or should I go straight to the wish-list? Also, what the hell happens when you accidentally delete the note list?

What happened when I tried to place a keynote in the SLVP annotations while leaving the notes themselves on the sheet layer was that the the notes were automatically resized to match the keynote in the SLVP -- which means that in my case they were suddently 48 times bigger (VP scale was 1/4"=1'-0")! I could change them back to the size I wanted, but then as soon as I added another keynote in the VP, they went back to being huge...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem as Markus: adding VP keynote callouts makes the keynote legend jump to a massive scale.

I'm still on SP2, so I guess that SP3 did not fix this bug?

BTW I really hope that the upcoming VW2009 fixes most of the bugs that we're suffering.

Regards,

Tim