Page set up / print changes in VW 2008

installed VW2008 last week and noticed our page setup in the sheet layer has moved about 10mm so it now cuts off the end of our page! (printing A3) has anyone else experienced this? cant seem to move the page either without cutting off the other side of the page! Any ideas?

ps posted this in print/plot forum last week but got no response!!!

Lucylou

With regard to your PS - this is an open forum, and posting a problem does not mean that anyone is obliged to instantly answer. Most people drop in every now and then, read the threads, and post suggestions if they think it might help.

It's a 2 way street - you have posted 46 times - have any of those been responses to other people's problems?

David, didnt mean to cause offence! only put that as i have read previous posts and people have said to put it in a certain area of the forum! so i didnt want to get told off! and no i haven't replied to anyone elses answers as you can probably guess that i obviously dont know much about VW!

i didn't realise it was compulsory to answer other peoples questions in order for mine to be answered, i thought this was a helpful forum to help us in-experienced??