strange request

Hi all,

I teach VW to Interior Design students (amongst others), and I would like to do a session on importing architural DXF files.

The limited number of ACad architectural files I have access to are monstrously complicated with multiple circular XRefs and a bazillion anonymous layer designations.

Here's the request:

Would someone have a relatively straightforward Architectural ACad file that I can legaly use(with copyright permission)as a teaching tool??

Please help if you can

regards,

N.

mr. N,

of course I can help you! I can send you tons of ACAd files.

I also teach VW and have a dayjob as an illustrator and most of my files come (unfortunately) from ACAD.

Does it matter that it includes electricity, dashlines, blocks, measuremnets....and Dutch translations (for kitchen: keuken, livingroom: woonkamer etc. (haha)

I'll send them to you asap..ok?

maybe a nice suggestion: I developed hand drafted CAD symbols for VW-users. (if you like I can send you some for your students to check/use/critisize etc?

Take a look at my website (download the 9 which are on there and if you want more, let me know, I'll send them to you.

httP://en.isymbol.eu

best regards

Franklin

Thanks Franklin,

The ideal file would be a complete domestic dwelling with all the usual details, but setup in a "useable" way (IE no xrefs and with understandable layer names). It would also have to be legal for us to use the file.

I'm in Australia, so Dutch would be less usefull than english ;-)

Your symbols look nice. I'll show them to the students next session.

I'll email you

Thanks,

N.