Instrument Key problems & -scale

Is there a way to change the scale of the title block to a different scale from the layer???

I have a plot with 14 different instruments, including 3 different striplights, followspots, etc and the instrument key takes up a huge block on the drawing, If I could reduce it to 1/4", would be nice....???

The key shows up with a measurement of something like 35'x9' - and this is without inventory count selected.

The striplights extend outside of the key box to the left

The legend information intrudes into the acessory box

I also get a couple of "none"s out side the box down by the accessory and legend end???

I have more than 1 accessory and they all are not showing up in the key.

and

Didn't the V-11.5 legend include the wattage with each instrument??

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I use viewports for all of my printed sheets. Just make a cropped viewport of the key, set the scale of the vp and place it on the sheet layer with the plot.

The key is just a simple group. If things don't line up the way you want them, or in the right order, you can edit the group and change the layout. However, it you run the command again your changes will be deleted, so this is usually one of the last things I do before the final plot.

Accessories need to be inserted as accessories. Although I will have to check and see how static accessories are handled.

The key hasn't changed at all since 11.5.