New mirrroring affecting the lable legend

SAR

I updated to 12.01 and seem to having a problem with the label legends on mirrored lamps. For example on my side lights on SL I have the color on the top and the channel on the bottom of the instrument. When the mirrored lamps on SR update they reverse the lengend and put the channel on top and color on the bottom. I try to to a vertical flip but the vertical flip just seems to move the lamp up on the y axis. In previous versions the vertical flip would solve the problem if the legend flipped. This legend reversal problem even happens on a non mirrored lamps that I just insert on the SR side of the plot. What is happening here and how do I fix this.

Thanks

Steve

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

12.0.1 is working correctly. If you mirror an instrument or place the instrument you should get the same results.

In prior versions mirroring and flipping lighting devices was generating lights that physically did not exist, and creating inconsistant labels for units that were placed and duplicated.

You didn't answer his question.

What do you mean by update?

I dropped an instrument onto a drawing, and gave it a color at the front of the light, and a channel at the back of the light, and I used a rectangle for the channel container. I then mirrored and duplicated and it worked fine.

What else are you doing?