Object Info - Render Tab missing options on Wall Tool

Posted (edited)

Hi there,

I have created some walls using the Wall Tool and am trying to apply a renderworks texture to it. However, only the perimeter faces have the texture applied.

Screenshot2024-05-08125602.thumb.png.ba721ae93a5c957462e670d14dd8e83e.png

In the Object Info - Render palette, a lot of settings that I'm used to seeing are now missing:

image.png.4ae2efc03554198f1aec8a8885243357.pngScreenshot2024-05-08130457.png.2a6da9ca8f29c906b65a0f62cd4d048c.png

The first image on the left is what my coworker sees, and what I'm used to seeing; a dropdown of applying textures to the overall or to specific faces. I, on the other hand, am experiencing the second image on the right, which is missing this whole dropdown entirely.

I'm unsure if there was a setting that got changed or something, but we just recently upgraded our hardware at our office and have a fresh install of Vectorworks, and this has only started to become an issue with the new computer I'm operating on.

Thank you!

Edited by Henry_SRL
Image attached twice

The wall your coworker has selected isn’t the same wall style as selected in your file, is it?

I can’t tell you why you’re not seeing the same by face/by object options, but try editing the wall style, going to the texture tab, and select the same texture for each part, or set the overall texture then select each part and revert to overall.

IMG_6509.jpeg