Graphic Legend anomaly

Help,

I'm working on a project file for an event that has a lot of smaller meeting rooms around the facility.  So I have a lot of sheet layers, one for each meeting room, and I'm using Graphic Legends to summarize all the objects in each room, filtering them by viewport.  This has been working flawlessly for me for weeks until today when I added a LED wall and three projection screens.  Worth noting, these objects are custom PIO's that I've written myself.  After I added these objects and attached the appropriate record to them so they would be counted in the Graphic Legend, I then went to my sheet view of that meeting room and recalculated the Graphic Legends.  Now these new objects not only appear in the Graphic Legend as they should, but they also appear in full scale on top of the Graphic Legend as well. (See attached screenshots) The full scale objects and the Graphic Legend act as one object, I can not be separated.  Does anyone know why this is happening or how to correct it?  I've tried everything I can think of.

Dave

screenshot.png

I don't know what it was, but editing the Graphical Legend Style and changing the scale from 250 to 1:1 seems to have fixed the problem for me.

Let me expand on that.  The above is what I tried that forced a recalculation of the GL.  I then went back to the original version of the file and just did a Recalculate on the GL without editing the style and it also seems to have cleared the problem.

Tested in VW2024 Update 4.

I don't have a way to test in VW2020.  If 2020 is not the version you are running, please update you signature so we can more easily help.

Posted (edited)

I'm confused.  Sounds like the problem fixed it's self for you.  I tried messing around with the Image scale and design layer scale, but I only seem to fall further down the rabbit hole.  See attached.  What am I missing?

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 10.31.02 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 10.27.56 AM.png

Edited by DCarpenter