Finish Area for Finish Report.

Hello dear Vectorworks community, I been trying to solve a problem for a while.

I´m doing a Finish Schedule for a project were need to give the approx prices for all the finishes materials. For this operation I am using the space tool, with the information from the space finishes option, and the Area Record,  I am able to show the material type and the quantity (m2) for every Space floor and ceiling. I need to do the same with my walls finish material. Right now I am able to show the material but not the surface area of each wall. There is a function which name is Wall Area but it gives me the total area of every component of the wall, which is not what i need. I am using the space tool so I assume the function I need for this case would be a function related with the Space and not with Wall tool. 

I been around this problem for a while already and any youtube tutorial shows anything close to do this. 

I appreciate if you could help me with this issue. 

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 15.04.22.png

On 4/17/2024 at 3:04 PM, DanielGimi4 said:

Hello dear Vectorworks community, I been trying to solve a problem for a while.

I´m doing a Finish Schedule for a project were need to give the approx prices for all the finishes materials. For this operation I am using the space tool, with the information from the space finishes option, and the Area Record,  I am able to show the material type and the quantity (m2) for every Space floor and ceiling. I need to do the same with my walls finish material. Right now I am able to show the material but not the surface area of each wall. There is a function which name is Wall Area but it gives me the total area of every component of the wall, which is not what i need. I am using the space tool so I assume the function I need for this case would be a function related with the Space and not with Wall tool. 

I been around this problem for a while already and any youtube tutorial shows anything close to do this. 

I appreciate if you could help me with this issue. 

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 15.04.22.png

I don't think it's possible to return the surface area of Walls based on the Space they enclose...