LED SCREEN issue

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

That is 100% Z-Fighting. Are you able to upload the file so someone can take a look at it? I would be curious to see whether it is the image geometry getting in the way or if it is the screen geometry itself getting in the way. Being able to examine the object will help everyone determine which piece of geometry to shift.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JustinVH said:

That is 100% Z-Fighting. Are you able to upload the file so someone can take a look at it? I would be curious to see whether it is the image geometry getting in the way or if it is the screen geometry itself getting in the way. Being able to examine the object will help everyone determine which piece of geometry to shift.

Good morning Justin
I had already reported this problem. It's clearly a Z-Fighting problem and you can read it here in the post:

If we export the models from Vectorworks and import them into another software, the same thing happens.

This is a problem created by the Front Tale and the LED Bodies, if we hide the "Bodies" class, this problem will no longer happen.

image.png.8477e314d0e16157b67d9e979db8461c.png
image.png.3367f17804c686464892c35f66ef6df8.png