I dont get this AI to work

So i have tested a bit, and everything i do ends up with some or most of the image in neon colors. And i did a simple test. I gave VW AI the same image as i gave ChatGPT DallE with the instruction: "fill this image with a rock and roll show". See images bellow for results.

I understand that good instructions is the key here and those might bee somewhat secret or personal, but i do not understand why Vectorworks cannot share the instructions for each and every successful AI image they get and post as PR. Clearly I'm doing something wrong. 🙂 

Original image:

image.thumb.png.d22a8c37b0530e72cdb2175941b00929.png

VW AI(25% creativity):

image.thumb.png.744f26d3e741da8e935a9994b7d7c40c.png

DallE:

7d6b7e63-81bf-42f8-afdb-73713fcb912c.thumb.webp.0eb972f6efcf5ac2394391361f8d207e.webp

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, grant_PD said:

Also a little disappointed that your image you gave to DallE looks nothing like the end result.  Both are fails in my opinion.  

O, i absolutely agree, but there is with DallE a constant 100% creativity unless you are more specific in your description. So, based on the input, I would say that DallE gives way better results. VW AI is unusable in this case.