Inventory and Equipment List

When consulting and using the "Spotlight -> Inventory and Equipment List" tool, I couldn't generate the reports I intended, although the tool is quite powerful.

The initially presented list is a great summary of all the equipment in the project.

image.png.6f2807fcabccab3d5f884585b74035ab.png

However, when I click to create a Worksheet to present this data, the Worksheet generated lists all the equipment individually.

image.thumb.png.25b5496b2fc5558487185a1e993f3280.png

I couldn't find a way to group the equipment and provide only the quantity of each equipment, as shown in the window where we click to create the worksheet.

Could you help me understand and learn how to create good reports for material presentation?

You need to SUMmarize the data.

Pick the row column that has the data you want to Summarize on, probably the Model Name.  Click on the disclosure triangle in the header row (6, not 6.1, 6.2, etc). and check the Summarize Items check box.

This should give you one subrow for each different Model Name and the Count column should be the total of items with that name.

image.png.294e267a39e8fd63d4822402b3e4b85d.png

• Like 1