VW 24 menu and pallete font change

LeeElston

Question

Can I change the style, size and fonts of text in the menus and palettes in vw 24. Text has shrunk and lost boldness making it much harder to read/see. Have you been taking lessons from graphic design companies putting cooking instructions on food packaging perhaps, and assuming everyone is young with 20/20 vision...

VW23.png

VW24.png

5 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
On 1/16/2024 at 3:24 PM, LeeElston said:

Can I change the style, size and fonts of text in the menus and palettes in vw 24. Text has shrunk and lost boldness making it much harder to read/see. Have you been taking lessons from graphic design companies putting cooking instructions on food packaging perhaps, and assuming everyone is young with 20/20 vision...

VW23.png

VW24.png

Hi @LeeElston text has indeed decreased in size somewhat. Sorry about the inconvenience this is causing you! I am sure you probably know this already but for what it's worth: you can incease text size in the Windows system setings, in case that is an option for you.

• Like 1