Vectorworks keeps selecting the wrong texture. PLEASE HELP!

I use Vectorworks Fundamental 2022 running on a PC.

When I select an object to apply a Texture to it, it works most of the time. However, sometimes, Vectorworks will pick the wrong texture. No matter how many times I go the texture drop down menu and re-select the correct texture, it keeps going back to the wrong one. The only way for me to fix this is to save my file, close Vectorworks and re-open it again. It then works for a little while and the same problem occurs again. Does anyone have this same issue?

For example: I have two Renderworks textures A1 and A2. I apply texture A1 to object 1. When I try to apply texture A2 to object 2, Vectorworks keeps selecting texture A1 and apply that to object 2 instead.

15 hours ago, Elite Exhibits said:

@htranbos

Where do you select the texture to apply ?

Obj Info ? - Resource Manager ?

Peter

@Elite Exhibits Hi Peter, apparently, if I apply texture by dragging it from the resource browser, it works every time. Only when I try to change the texture via Object Info panel, that's when the problem occurs.

@htranbos I have found that the Resource Browser has a continuing problem in that  - if there is an item selected and you right click to apply or edit something from the RM it does NOT always take what you right click on - instead it takes what is selected (Blue)  - The aggravation comes when this selected item, in the RM, is not directly visible - (ie: you would need to scroll up or down to see it) - So the workflow is now: be nice / click twice to make sure what you select is really selected.

I tend to use the RM vs the OIP as the Textures (for example...) in the OIP are oddly illogical in the selection process. With a complex list of textures (for example...) one typically needs to scroll and pick a different one, even if the desired texture was just created, or last used. Would love to know the logic in this part of the application...

Peter