Missing menu bar

• 4 weeks later...

I am having similar issues with VWX menus not being visible on start up of the program.  My workaround  has been to have some type of external monitor connected to my computer before starting VWX24 for the first time in the day.  The VWX menus are not visible across the top of my screen when I start up VWX for the first time after a full startup of my MACBook Pro from being OFF.  This has been a consistent problem since first installing VWX24 in DEC with update 1.  I am running Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1, but the issue was happening with earlier versions of SONOMA as well.  I attached two screen shots to show the missing drop-down menus before I add an external monitor and then after the monitor is added, the menus return and work fine.  Further, if I remove/disconnect the external monitor, the VWX24 menus stay fully functional.  Also, once I get the VWX menus working, if I close out of the VWX program and then open the program back up again, the menus continue to work fine.  It seems to be only the first start up of the VWX program after a new startup of my Mac machine that the menus disappear.  

I am running MacOS 14.2.1 on a 16-inch, 2019 MacBook Pro with Intel UHD graphics 630 (1536MB) and VWX 2024 update 2.1

VWX24 FROM NEW START-NO MENUS.png

VWX24 WITH EXT MONITOR.png

I just downloaded 2024, I'm also having this issue.

(The menu is missing in regular and in fullscreen mode, and weirdly, separately, the normal ways of exiting fullscreen mode don't work for me for VWX - I have to drag the program into a different window to return it to the regular view.)

Any way to find the menu bar without an external monitor?