Objects turning red when panning

Vectorworks 2023, I hit something and now when I pan, all the objects turn red.  It only does it when I use it on my lap top and not when I use my desktop so I am assuming it is a computer setting within Vectorworks however I can't figure out how to stop it.  Any suggestions would be appreciated as it is driving me crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 11:55 AM, Jesse Cogswell said:

I've seen this kind of thing when the Clip Cube is active, especially when you have textures with image transparency shaders.  Is it happening in 3D views or in Top/Plan as well?

It is happening in all views when I use Vectorworks on my laptop but not on my desktop.

@jmhanby What OS are you using and what are the specifications of your laptop (and desktop)? (It makes it easier for forum users to assist you add this information to your signature).

Since you are seeing different behavior on your laptop -vs- desktop computer (assuming you are using the same Vw files and Vw version installation), it could be that the hardware specifications of your laptop are be below what is recommended.

• 3 months later...