How can carpentry appear with more details?

Thank you sir. I fixed the problem.

I have a other question please

When I want to make a layout, I would like to change the viewport window boundaries and move them to the polylines drawn on the presentation. The problem is that when I want to modify these limits (clik right/Edit/Crop) my polylines disappear as well as my cartridge. I would like to change these limits by moving them on the pattern drawn in the presentation. 

Thank you very much. 

I think you're saying you've drawn a polyline on a sheet, over the top of a viewport. When you edit the viewport crop, the polyline disappears.

There's a button on the menu bar called "Show other objects while in edit modes". If you click that button, you should be able to see the polyline.

It's a useful feature when editing groups and symbols, but doesn't always work for some reason, if you have flipped symbols etc.

If it's not showing on your menu bar, there's a down arrow you can click on the far right, and choose it. See second screenshot.

Hope that helps, Mat

Screenshot2023-09-08at3_01_56PM.jpg.d9ee578b82e0e83f5bc13bb5de13a7bb.jpgScreenshot2023-09-08at2_56_05PM.thumb.jpg.403aa616fb908df779c0b587e5318c46.jpg