Simplifying a planting plan for construction documentation

Hi,

I've created a "nice" visual planting plan for my client using 2d/3d symbols, that naturally aims to look the part and give the client a strong visual interpretation of their new garden.

My question now is; I want to simplify these plants so they are more just black and white outlines that make it easy for a contractor to read when it comes time to planting them.

Is there a workaround for this, or do I have to re-draw/majorly edit each plant to do this?

Thanks

4 hours ago, Marcus bLD said:

Hi,

I've created a "nice" visual planting plan for my client using 2d/3d symbols, that naturally aims to look the part and give the client a strong visual interpretation of their new garden.

My question now is; I want to simplify these plants so they are more just black and white outlines that make it easy for a contractor to read when it comes time to planting them.

Is there a workaround for this, or do I have to re-draw/majorly edit each plant to do this?

Thanks

There is a solution for this. You can turn off the class for the linework, colour fill, but leave the outlines on. Ideally, you should create your library with a series of classes that will allow you to quickly change from the graphic design to the technical plan without any redrawing. 

2023-07-27_19-36-07.png

• Like 2