Motor Pickup Symbol for Ladder Beam Truss

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a symbol to use as a Pickup Symbol for using Ladder Beam Truss please? I'm using the pickup shown in the image attched for normal Box Truss, but I can't seem to find anything more elegant for the Ladder Beam.

Has anyone got anything they could share with me please? Drawing a new one with Nurbs is way outside of my skill set!

Ladder Beam Pickup.png

Thanks for the responses. I don't really know how to do either of those things just yet. I've been watching some modelling videos on the University page,  but I have such a long list of things to do for the jobs we have, that I don't have any time to sit and try it. I'll put it on my list of things to use when I do get some time. I just wondered if there was an existing element I could use.

I've only been using VW in anger for 5-6 months now. I'm doing ok, but splitting and extruding along paths isn't somehting I've done much of. I've extruded along a path made of straight lines at right angles, but not along curves or Nurbs curves. That's a bit out of my wheelhouse at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 2:53 PM, TomWhiteLight said:

Appreciate you are busy Chris but we have a trading team if you ever wanted to discover how to do that stuff. They can also do online 1 to1’s if that helps.

all the best

tom w

Hi Tom,

Yeah I'd love to do some work on it with someone if they have the time. I've been working through lots of the videos on the University too. Do you know of someone I can contact directly for that please?

• Like 1