Hidden Line viewport making solids transparent

jacoporicci

Question

Hi everyone, probably missing something here. I've created some 3D objects in the form of extruded polygons, applied a fill and pen and it looks fine in shaded.

When I try to do a HL viewport, the moment i click on Update i see this (IMG), which is what i would like, with solid faces. When the update is over the objects look like the second picture.

Anything I need to tweak?

Thanks!

IMG1.png

IMG2.png

1 answer to this question

I'm not confident it will be the cause this time, but it's worth checking if you have 'far out objects' causing the software to malfunction. 

If you have no far out objects, Vectorworks is up-to-date, you've restarted your computer and the issue persists; Upload a file for examination. If you're concerned about IP, copy the cloud objects and some of the objects seen through them in the second image, into a: File > New… > Create blank document. If the issue occurs in that file upload it for review. If it does not, then the issue lies with your original file.