Hardscape texture distorted in 3D

I've attached a couple of screenshots of what I'm talking about. I have a patio that has a natural edge and so I drew an aligned pad around it because I need to "warp" the patio so to speak. I can't just make a pad and apply one slope to it. As a result I get these lines that interrupt the stone pattern when I am in a 3D view. Is this to do with the way that I've edited the grading for the site modifier or is there a way to get this to stop happening? I've also shown the 2D version to show how I've graded the pad around the actual patio itself. 

Thanks!

916232854_ScreenShot2023-05-10at1_46_19PM.png

201155070_ScreenShot2023-05-10at1_46_52PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 1.51.46 PM.png

35 minutes ago, jeff prince said:

I've seen this kind of behavior before, usually has to do with your texture mapping settings.  Although, a lot has changed in Hardscape recently, so it could be a bug too.

Here's a technique to try.

@jeff princeJust when I thought you couldn't surprise me again, you've done it. I went in the OIP and under the render tab I just changed the mode to "by component" and it solved the issue. That's two drawings that this worked for!

• Like 2