Title block border - flag for revision

Matt Overton

Question

2 answers to this question

This is a good idea. If this idea could be further expanded to help coordinate drawing revision issues. I find that there may be sometime (weeks) between revising a drawing and actually issuing it. In the meantime further changes could crop up that also need inclusion and recorded in the sheet revison note. If there is some way VW can help keep track of drawings that have been changed but not issued, and to help reduce the amount of edits to revision notes.

Edited by Boh
  • Like 1

What would help me would be if in the Title Block Manager Revision Data pane you could select the sheets there that you wanted to apply a revision to, rather than selecting them in the 'Select Sheets to Use dialog' + the revision being applied to all of them at once. I would prefer to see a wider selection of sheets in the Revision Data pane (i.e. all the sheets for the project) but select which individual sheet or sheets each revision is applied to.

The icing on the cake would be a preview pane for the sheets here too so you've got a little more than just the sheet name to go on...

• Like 1