Mystery Section Line in VP but not in any DL.... and Title Block total sheet #s issue

niagara designer

Question

Probably something very simple - there is a section line on sheets 2 & 3 that I can't find anywhere so I can get rid of it.

I've moved the section lines around, and added sheets, so it could have been from one of those previously named/#'d.

um - one more thing - why does my title block only show total # 6 sheets on 6/7 sheets?

all the same title block, all activated.

still trying to figure out title blocks, I am not getting it.

thanks

59 ELGIN SUNROOM 2.vwx

2 answers to this question

Section 2/5 is in the Annotations group of the viewports on sheets 2 and 3.

The title block is showing 6 because you have that linked to a manually entered number in the Sheet Data of Total Number of Sheets.  

So if you change the number of sheets you have to manually edit the number on the Sheet Data pages for every Sheet individually to the new number. I recommend that you link it instead to the Project.Total Number of Sheets so you only have to change it in one place. You can either let it calculate the number automatically for the Active title blocks, or you can enter it manually.

HTH

• Like 1