Landcape Area Tool - Border Settings

Holly2779

Question

Hola,

When I use landscape area tool, edit the border settings to plant cloud/ plant line, the 2D graphic sticks outside of the polygon lines and therefore spills into the other shapes - it looks scruffy! Is there a way to create the cloud/line style within the boundaries of my box? For reference... I am trying to produce a layout document with a similar plant border graphic to a pre-existing document of my clients (in picture)

Screenshot 2022-10-13 at 19.03.02.png

Screenshot 2022-10-13 at 19.00.30.png

2 answers to this question

Set the billow size to very small and offset the actual landscape area by a few inches. Then the billows will not exceed the actual allowable space.

This is about a 20' long object with the landscape area offset from the actual boundary by 4"  (drew the boundary then used the offset to to duplicate it to the inside, then Create Objects From Shapes to convert it to a landscape area.

It might also be worth making a post in the Wishlist forum requesting the ability to offset where the boundary lines are drawn to account for the variation and billows.

image.png.e3959efb44ce75bba14cdab26d01e300.png

• Like 1