Tiles / Verlegewerkzeug 2.0.1

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This tool is available in English ("Tiles") and in German ("Verlegewerkzeug"). The contents are the same only translated.

Dieses Werkzeug ist auf Deutsch ("Verlegewerkzeug") und auf Englisch ("Tiles") verfügbar. Die Inhalte sind die gleichen; nur übersetzt.

Tiles will help you when planning patterns of tiled sections, brick bonds, laying patterns, ceiling or fassade panels and evaluate it through datavisualization and  worksheet.

For extensive information on usage of the tool, please consult the manual.

Das Verlegewerkzeug hilft Ihnen in der Planung von Fliesenspiegeln, Fassadenelementen, Mauerwerksverbänden und der Auswertung als Datenvisualisierung und Tabelle.

Für umfangreiche Informationen über die Bedienung des Werkzeugs, lesen Sie bitte die Anleitung durch.

Created by / erstellt von ComputerWorks GmbH.

Compatibility / Kompatibilität: Vectorworks 2019 +.

What's New in Version 2.0.1

Released

Added:
• read-to-use worksheet to generate an object list

Changed:
• improvement of the calculation algorithm

Hinzugefügt:
• Tabelle zur Erstellung einer Stückliste

Änderung:
• Verbesserung des Berechnungsalgorithmus

• Like 11

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Amazing! 

Can this script be manipulated to apply + extrude timber to a 2D polygon area for different types of decking? 

Share this comment

Extrudes are possible, but have not been fully tested, yet. Those are planned for the next big version 3.0.0, but I cannot say when this will be happening.

Please write me a private message and tell me what you want to do. I might be able to help you out.

Share this comment