Linear Material Tool

I am running VWA 12.0.1 (latest update for Mac). I have recently been working on a project where I am showing some exposed aggregate panels in section. For this particular material I was using the Linear Material Tool and setting the preferences to Plaster/Stucco and it worked great. I could set a thickness and density for the aggregate and it looked good in the details. Since upgrading 2 weeks ago and again late last week (the MAC thing) I have not been able to get the desired results as before. When I apply the values and use the tool to create an object as before the effect is exagerated and out of scale.

Anyone else???

• 1 month later...

I am getting a similar problem. I work off of several different computers (mac and pc), all are running 12.0.1.

On one computer, the linear material tool works perfectly. On 2 others, all I see is what looks like a polyline (zero thickness) regardless of what I enter as the thickness. Could there be something wrong with the scale? This also occurs when I edit and existing linear material.