DTM contour management

Ramon PG

I want to make a terrain at contour 68 mts. contact a wall in a sloping way at contour 66 mts. The other side of the wall (the building's interior) is at level 64 mts.

I drew a modifier pad at contour 64 and a control fence but the exterior part of the wall shows the grading as meeting the wall at contour 64. If I elevate the pad to level 66 I get the desired results but the inside floor level also rises to level 66.

How can I make the terrain meet the wall at contour 66 mts?

The easiest solution is to make the contour interval smaller in order to allow for the vertical 'stacking' of bot64-mid66-top68 contour lines. If this is not possible then you need to increase the slope of the vertical cut to allow for a diagonal long enough to allow for the placement of the contour intervals. DTM does not allow a 90? vertical cut under any conditions. Adjust the placement of the Pad and the size of the fence via trail&error often works as does slightly sloping the pad to make up the difference in the contour intervals which in your case may be less than .5mtr.