Edit ConDoc Sheets

John,

You need to edit the titleblock symbol. You should be able to double-click any occurance of the symbol to get "inside" it. Then you can perform any edits you like. . .they'll update every occurance of the symbol.

Just be sure not to edit the text in the blocks that get updated by Issue Manager. You can edit the text attributes (bold, underline, font, etc.) all you like, however.

Good luck,

I can't find the ConDoc D symbol to edit.

A - The Document Setup allows for ConDoc D to sleect. Once it is on the sheet layer, it has no edit behavior. I can mass change the font in Text, but I cannot format the text fields to bold, make larger, etc.

B - The Border symbol tool allows for ConDoc D selection, but again there is no edit behavior once on the sheet.

C - For some reason, the sheet library objects I've placed in my Favorites does not have ConDoc sheet available.

Help?

I now better see your problem. We used one of the Arch Sheet Library symbols to create our custom Title block/border. But you're right, the ConDoc layout isn't there.

I tried ungrouping the PIO and then converting it to a Symbol. Didn't work. I'm just not familiar enough with the text-linking protocol that needs to be followed to make the new symbol work with the Issue Manager. Jonathan Pickup's tutorial includes the steps to do this, but I've never worked through it myself.

Don't quite know how to help you better. . .maybe someone has already taken the time to create the ConDoc layout as a symbol?

Good luck,