Model Setup on Mac?

First of all: Hi, i'm new here! I'm a student from Germany (sorry for my bad english!) who wants to learn Vectorworks.

Here's my first problem: I downloaded a tutorial from nemetschek.net (called "architectural design overview"). I don't know if it's for version 10 or 11, but it shurely is for the Windows version of vectorworks. I'm running version 11.5 on a mac.

In the first chapter, there is a menu displayed called "Model Setup" to edit the number of levels etc. On Windows it's in the Setup Submenu. But on Mac OSX I can't find it - does it exist?

Thank you !

You probably need to add it via the Workspace Editor. Since I never use it, I didn't even realize it was missing.

Please see: http://techboard.nemetschek.net/cgi/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=001360

As mentioned in that thread, you'll do much better (especially as you begin) to establish your own design layers and links; sheet layers; classes, etc. Once you fully understand how all these work together, you'll be better able to use the automated setups if you choose.

If you want to get up to speed quickly in VWA, I'd strongly recommend Jonathan's training manuals. And keep asking lots of questions.

Good luck,