Callout Tool Customizing

Are you trying to create a really big call out?  Or are you using a Design Layer with a scale of 1:1?

If it is the second try and use a Layer Scale of something close to what you expect to use for final output. Then the 2" call out marker (real wold size) will be way too big and you will want to use something smaller.

Layer scale are slightly misnamed. They are actually closer to a preset zoom. The menus and dimensioning tools still all work directly (ie if you want a wall 10' long, you draw a wall and watch the scale bar or the head up display say 10') no matter if you are in 1:1 or 1:48 (1/4" scale).

HTH

Thank you for the help. I am trying to make the transition from AutoCAD to Vectorworks and follow Company procedures. Not easy. Yes, I am using a Design Layer scale of 1:1, Company procedures. So far my options have been to add the call out to the Design Layer with an arrow marker that's small or add the call out to the the Sheet Layer (against every fibber of my being) where it works. So, vectorworks has a limit on how big the markers can be.

29 minutes ago, Melodiese said:

Thank you for the help. I am trying to make the transition from AutoCAD to Vectorworks and follow Company procedures. Not easy. Yes, I am using a Design Layer scale of 1:1, Company procedures. So far my options have been to add the call out to the Design Layer with an arrow marker that's small or add the call out to the the Sheet Layer (against every fibber of my being) where it works. So, vectorworks has a limit on how big the markers can be.

is there an override in the SL where you can size the marker to the desired scale?