Am I the only one crashing??

I crash 3 times a day!! I bought VW11 and then I bought a P2.8 hyper threading dell with 1/2 gig of ram. Thinking to create a stable fast system. We want to expand but I cannot support VW because I crash 3 times a day(I like the program). I was told to turn off hardware acc. and vectorcach but that didn't really help. Now with 11.5 the crashing is worse. The machine gets slow then the program crashes. No other program crashes.

Is the any help on this?

Am I the only one?

Is the a fix on the way?

I am having the same problem! I have contact our company's tech support, and they have no solution. I have called Vectorworks tech support, and have yet to receive a successful fix. I am running VW 11.5 WITH the update mentioned in the last post, and it still develops a (not responding) error numerous times a day. I have been keeping a log of when it happens, and I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason. I have run virus software and spyware removal programs, and have still had no luck.

I just received a brand new Dell computer 2 weeks ago and have been dealing with this problem ever since. I never had any trouble on my old system. All of my co-workers with similar newer systems, have had no trouble what-so-ever. I'm was almost excited (but very sympathetic), to see that someone else seems to be having the problem!

Please help!

I'm continuing to crash repeatedly as well with the update. I've experimented with turning off those services running in the background like Norton AV, Roxio Drag to Disk, etc - the stuff in the system tray - it seems to eliminate almost all crashes. Plus, save after every action. I think something in the system tray or startup services are casually interfering somehow with VW and causing the random crash.